Information for the Deep Argo Workshop
The Deep Argo Workshop will be hosted by CSIRO in Hobart, Tasmania, 5-7, May 2015.
Following on the rapid growth in deep Argo activities, the Deep Argo Workshop is a time
who contribute to Deep Argo to come together and discuss the global design, coordination and implementation parth
for a Deep Argo array.
- Prioritize key scientific issues for Deep Argo:
- closing the heat, freshwater, and sea level budgets
- characterizing decadal variability in deep ocean water masses
- estimating the mean and decadal variability in deep ocean
circulation including meridional overturning circulations
- Determine sampling requirements to achieve Deep Argo objectives
- Review plans for the deployments of Deep Argo pilot arrays
- Promote international collaboration within the Deep Argo community
The meeting is expected to last for two and a half days.
Click here to register.
Please contact Nathalie Zilberman at email@example.com or Guillaume Maze at
if you have any questions.