The 2nd Deep Argo Workshop will be hosted by CSHOR at CSIRO in Hobart, Tasmania, 13 - 15, May 2019.
The primary objectives of the workshop are to:
- Review the objectives of the Deep Argo Program
- Describe the Deep Argo float mission and determine requirements to achieve Deep Argo’s objectives
- Define Deep Argo float and CTD readiness for implementation of the global array
- Develop strategies for implementing Deep Argo Quality Control
- Review plans for the deployments of Deep Argo pilot arrays
- Introduce strategy for transition to global deployment
- Present new Deep-Argo-based scientific results
Workshop convenors are Dr. Wenju Cai (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Nathalie Zilberman (email@example.com).
Limited funding is available. Please let the convenors know as soon as possible if funding is desired.
The meeting is expected to last for three days.
Register now for the 2nd Deep Argo Science Workshop.
Registration ends on 1 March, 2019.