BMRC and NMOC
have been running global weekly 1° spatial resolution optimum interpolation sea surface temperature
(SST) analyses since 1994. The focus of the system
is on the equatorial Pacific, but some products are also global.
Data is gathered from various sources including:
- drifting and moored buoys
- Argo floats and CTDs via the GTS
- satellite data
The following parameters are operational outputs of the BMRC model and
can be found here:
All of these products are in the form of maps or plots that can be downloaded.
- Global weekly SST and SST anomaly
- Australasian region weekly SST and SST anomaly
- Pacific region weekly SST and SST anomaly
- Indian Ocean weekly SST and SST anomaly
There is 1° spatial resolution.