The meeting will be hosted by the UK Met Office in Exeter, United Kingdom, March 18-20, 2008.
The executive session will be held on Monday, March 17, 2008 at 1pm.
Reminders and updates
- Send your national reports to Megan Scanderbeg by February 22, 2007.
- If you need an invitation letter, email Megan Scanderbeg as soon as possible to allow processing time.
- A list of attendees is needed for security purposes at the UK Met Office,
so please inform Megan Scanderbeg if you will be attending AST-9.
- A coach will be making stops at some hotels in downtown Exeter to transport
people back and forth from the meeting. The coach will be making 4 stops
which should mean that everyone has, at most, a short walk to a stop:
The returning shuttle with leave at 5pm on Tuesday and Wednesday and 4:30pm on Thursday
from the Met Office. Click here
for a map with the coach stops and times.
- St. Andrews Hotel, Alphington Road at 8:20am
- Thistle Hotel, Queens Street at 8:30am
- South Street at 8:35am
- Southgate Hotel, side entrance, at 8:40am
- A dinner is planned for Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at the Southgate Hotel.